Jones Jr. vs. Kostecki update

Watch the full fight video replay of the fight between Roy Jones Jr. and David Kostecki on this site after the scheduled bout on June 30,2012. Stay tuned!!

 

Jones Jr. vs. Kostecki Presser

By Przemek Garczarczyk in Warsaw, Poland
Photos: Sebastian Andrzejewski


“It was like dream coming true, Christmas in June – fighting with the man who was and still is my idol. I always wanted to meet Roy and now we are together in Poland, announcing our fight. It’s unreal,” said #4 WBC ranked light heavyweight Dawid Kostecki (39-1, 25 KO) today in downtown Warsaw’s Marriott Hotel.
“I know that David is a good fighter, tough and I’m sure he did see all my tricks watching my tapes. This is why I will prepare something special for June 30. It’s a great feeling to know that all the blood, sweat and tears I did put into my style did not waste,” – said four-division world champion Roy Jones Jr. (55-8, 40 KO) who arrived in Warsaw to announce his PPV fight promoted by Square Ring Promotions and Knockout Promotions. continue reading on fightnews.com

 Jones Jr. vs. Kostecki PREVIEW

No comments:

Post a Comment