Brandon Rios vs Richard Abril Press Conf.

Former world champion Brandon “Bam Bam” Rios,Oxnard,Ca., and Cuban gladiator and WBA interim lightweight champion Richard Abril get ‘super-heated’ during a press conference Monday for their upcoming World Lightweight title fight, Saturday, April 14 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
At a Miami, Fla. press conference earlier this month, the setting for this fight was set when Abril challenged Rios to fight him for the title.  As the verbal exchange heated up, Abril slapped Rios across the face, screaming "You aren't a real champion!"
"Rios won't need a GPS to find me on April 14.  All he'll have do to is look up and see the referee holding my hand up in victory," said Abril.
"He may not have thought I was a real champion when he slapped me but he's going to know I'm a real champion on April 14 when I knock him on his South Beach," said Rios. "I do give Abril credit for one thing.  I know he's going to show up for this fight.  That will be his second mistake with me."  

SUPER-HEATED PRESSER VIDEO
   

No comments:

Post a Comment